..... Jealously Guarding Your Interest.....!
|Free Legal Advice|
... If your are facing any legal problems you may seek our Free Legal Advice ...
... Hi! If you are a Lawyer, Advocate, Attorney, You may Associate with us...
|Divorce and Mutual Consent Divorce|
Mutual Consent Divorce Page - 1
There may be cases, where, because of complete Breakdown of Marriage, both the husband and wife mutually agree to get divorce through a Divorce Decree from Court; Normally, the same happens, when both the husband and wife after litigating in court for some time finds that it is better to end the relationship, both having reached agreement regarding:
Payment of one time lump sum money by husband to wife against her claims of Maintenance, Permanent Alimony and expenses of Court Proceedings.
Payment of one time lump sum money by husband to wife against her claims for Misappropriation of Dowry Articles and Stridhan by husband and in-laws.
Custody of the Child and / or Visitation Rights.
Q1. What is Mutual Consent Divorce?
Mutual Consent Divorce refers to cases where both the husband and wife mutually agree to obtain Divorce from Court through a Divorce Decree instead of continue litigating in Court and making accusations and allegations against each other in various matrimonial proceedings including Divorce Proceedings.
Q2. What are the benefits of Mutual Consent Divorce?
The benefits of obtaining Divorce Decree from Court through Mutual Consent Divorce Petitions are manifolds: -
1. You get Divorce Decree within a matter of months instead of years through Mutual Consent Divorce Petitions.
2. Normally, Mutual Consent Divorce Petitions are resorted only after husband and wife having agreed on various incidental matters like, payment of lump sum money by husband to wife against her claim of maintenance, permanent alimony, court expenses, marriage expenses, dowry articles, stridhan articles and custody of child, if any. And hence, Mutual Consent Divorce Petitions means, an end to their litigation.
3. Mutual Consent Divorce Petitions means the family members and children can rest in peace.
4. Mutual Consent Divorce Petitions means both the husband and wife can think of their resettlement in life rather than fighting for their past matrimonial deeds and misdeeds.
5. Mutual Consent Divorce Petitions means lessening of some burdens from Courts.
Read further ... Mutual Consent Divorce Page - 2
|Read More ... Divorce, Mutual Consent Divorce|
|Home | Contact|
Designed and Maintained by DELHIADVOCATE. © 1999 - 2010 DELHIADVOCATE
Last Updated: 18 July 2010