..... Do Justice in your case..!
IN THE COURT OF _________ , __________judge, ________
v e r s u s
Accused in custody since:
APPLICATION FOR BAIL UNDER SECTION 437 Cr. P. C.
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHEWETH:
1. That the applicant is in Custody for the last _________.
2. That this Hon’ble Court has already released the co-accused _______ on bail who is allegedly the main offender.
3. That the applicant has been falsely implicated by the police personal in this case and the falsity of the case is evident from the fact that __________.
4. That the alleged disclosure statement of the accused/ applicant is hit by section 27 of the Evidence Act and further no public witnesses has been joined at the time of alleged disclosure.
5. That the alleged pointing-out memo is hit by Section 27 of the Evidence Act and further no public witnesses has been joined at the time of alleged pointing-out.
6. That there is no chance of the applicant’s escaping or jumping the bail nor there is any apprehension of his influencing the witnesses or tampering with the prosecution evidence.
7. That the applicant undertakes to abide by each and every order of this Hon’ble Court and further undertakes to appear before the Trial Court on each and every date of hearing.
8. That the applicant seeks permission from this Hon’ble Court to urge any other grounds which may be available to him at the time of final arguments.
In view of the above-mentioned facts and circumstances, it is, most respectfully prayed that the applicant may kindly be ordered to be released on bail, in the interest of justice.
|Home | Contact|
Designed and Maintained by DELHIADVOCATE. © 1999 - 2010 DELHIADVOCATE
Last Updated: 15 July 2010