..... Jealously Guarding Your Interest.....!
|Free Legal Advice|
... If your are facing any legal problems you may seek our Free Legal Advice ...
... Hi! If you are a Lawyer, Advocate, Attorney, You may Associate with us...
|Will, Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell and Purchase, General Power of Attorney, Special Power of Attorney, Partnership Deed, Deed of Dissolution of Partnership|
GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENT THAT I, ___________, aged about _______ years, son of _________ permanent resident of ___________ do hereby constitute, nominate and appoint _______, aged about _____ years, son of ______________permanent resident of __________, and Local resident of _______ to be my true and lawful attorney for myself and in my name and on my behalf to do, execute and perform all or any of the following acts, deeds, things, matters in respect of property bearing no. _________: -
1. To pay the lease money and other dues regarding said property.
2. To file affidavit or reply to any letter or notice issued by the appropriate authority regarding the said property.
3. To sign and get the lease of the said property from the office of the ________, and to get the same registered in the office of the Sub-Registrar, _________.
4. To sign and get the supplemental deed of the said property from the office of the ___________ and to get the same registered in the office of the Sub-Registrar, _______.
5. To appear in all the offices of the _______ and to get the same registered in the office of the Sub-Registrar, ________ and to execute relevant documents regarding the said property.
6. To pay the House-Tax of the said property to the Municipal Corporation of _________.
7. (a) To attend all the meetings of the _________ and sign in all the register/ minute’s books/ resolution/ drafts/ documents/ accounts books/ statements etc. etc.
(b) To vote on any or all items of the agenda or all issues, subjects, matters, problems etc. etc. and to act as my proxy as empowered or defined in Company Law.
(c) To receive/ collect all notices/ circulars/ account/ statements/ receipts/ letters/ documents/ deeds/ resolution/ papers etc. etc. from time to time and to make sign requisite/ necessary replies if required and as deemed proper.
(d) To deposit all dues/ demands/ charges/ taxes/ bills/ maintenance charges outstanding against the said property.
(e) To seek and collect all refunds if any, in his own name.
(f) And generally to do all acts, deeds and things as are required/ necessary as per requirements of Registrar of ___________ under rules and regulations framed and/ or adopted by the ________.
8. To apply and get the permission for sale of the structure and transfer of the lease hold rights of the land under the said property from the appropriate authority as well as from the office of the competent authority.
9. To appoint any Vakil, Pleader, Advocate or authorise any other Person, whether a legal practitioner or not for the sale of the said property.
10. To submit the plan, receive estimates and sanction for additions and alterations, and other structures of the said property.
11. To get electrification, water supply and other services in the said property.
12. To let out the said property on rent and give possession thereof, realise the rents, pass receipts thereof, to enter into any agreement whatsoever with regard to let out the said property on rent.
13. To file suit of whatsoever nature in respect of tenancy against the tenant/ tenants of the said property in the Court of law regarding the said property.
14. To enter into an agreement for sale of the said property with the lease hold rights of the land under the said property with any person/ persons.
15. To sell the said property to any person/ persons.
16. To execute a proper sale deed of the said property in favour of the said purchaser, to present the same for registration in the office of the Sub-Registrar, Delhi, to admit the execution thereof, to receive consideration from the said purchaser, and to do all acts, deeds and things which are necessary for the same.
17. To appoint any further Attorney or remove.
18. To execute a rectification deed for rectification of the said sale deed of the said property and to get the same registered in the office of the Sub-Registrar, Delhi.
And generally to do, execute and perform any other act or acts, deed or deeds, matter or thing whatsoever which in the opinion of the said attorney ought to be done, executed and performed in relation to the purposes or affairs ancillary or incidental thereto as fully and effectually as I myself could do the sane if I was personally present.
And I hereby agree and undertake to ratify and confirm all and whatsoever my said attorney, under the power in that behalf hereinbefore contained shall lawfully do, execute or perform in exercise of the power, authorities and liberties hereby conferred upon under and by virtue of this Deed and I shall be bound for the same in all legal purposes. I am in my full senses and have executed this Power of Attorney after full deliberations and voluntarily without any pressure, coercion, or undue influence.
And I hereby declare that this Power of Attorney is executed by me and shall be irrevocable.
Executed this the ________ day of ________ at _________.
E X E C U T A N T
|Home | Contact|
Designed and Maintained by DELHIADVOCATE. © 1999 - 2010 DELHIADVOCATE
Last Updated: 18 July 2010